Our Ethos and Values
Our Mission Statement
Richard Wakefield strives to provide an inclusive, supportive learning environment where children flourish and take pride in their achievements. Learners are inspired to embark on a life long journey to develop knowledge, faith and skills.
We will achieve this by:
- Providing high quality teaching and learning.
- Supporting independence and adaptability.
- Encouraging self motivation.
- Providing opportunities for collaborative learning.
- Development a personal faith that includes respect, care and dedication.
- Supporting safe risk taking.
- Promoting a holistic approach to life, including social and self responsibility.
- Demanding high expectations from ourselves and others.
- Working with Burton Co-operative Learning Trust values.
- Encouraging spiritual and emotional well being.
- Making and expecting others to make minor adjustments.