We are very proud of our school uniform and are grateful to the support of the parents in maintaining these high standards. If you have any queries please contact the school office.
SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY
All weather school uniform:
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Grey trousers or skirt
- Dark or white socks/dark tights
- Black shoes/boots (boots only in winter months)*
- No leggings
(Please note that children are most welcome to wear a school tie)
During warm weather the uniform also includes:
- Blue checked sun dresses
- Grey shorts
- Black or white sandals (not open-toed and with a strap to fasten them for safety)
- White tee shirt
- Blue/black shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls for indoor PE only. Trainers may be sent in on the timetabled day for PE lessons.
- Navy blue jogging bottoms and sweatshirts are advised in cold weather.
Jewellery is restricted to one pair of plain ear-studs, however these must be removed for PE. Pupils who are unable to remove ear-rings are required to make them safe by taping, front and back, which may offer a measure of protection. For younger children, this taping may be done at home. Staff are not required to remove or tape ear-rings for pupils. No other jewellery is permitted.
Nail varnish, temporary tattoos or hair colouring are not permitted.
Uniform checks are carried out regularly and children are challenged if they are not in correct uniform, although we will always support families with a valid reason.
* Black boots may be worn during winter months, other dark colours are acceptable within reason. We cannot accept any form of fashion boot wear that is unsuitable and unsafe for wearing around school and at playtimes. You may choose to send your child to school wearing boots (or Wellington boots) and then ask them to change into school shoes when inside the building.
Items of school uniform can be purchased from any supplier. However, if you wish to purchase items which bear our school logo, these are available from:
Clothing 4 Schools, Units 1 & 2 Crown Industrial Estate, Anglesey Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3NX, telephone number 01283 548234
Impress Promotions Midlands Ltd at Tutbury Mill Mews, Tutbury, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE13 9LU, telephone number 01283 812030.