Board of Governors Our Vision
What do we envisage for our school by 2020?
- A relevant personalised curriculum that meets the needs of all our children, rooted in the Christian faith and values, and which prepares the children for an ever-changing society.
- Our school as the hub of the community.
- An ethos that values parental engagement in their children’s learning and personal development, to enable them to flourish as individuals and as part of the wider community.
- A school environment that inspires learning and community, by celebrating its history in surroundings fit for purpose in the 21st Century.
- A school that plays an active and collaborative role in the Trust as it evolves into a self-improving organisation.